Photo via: unoriginalmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY tutorial on how to make your own mason jar bathroom storage, accessory set.Includes how to paint and distress as well as sources for soap container lid.
- Upcycle your leftover mason jar lids with these super cute mason jar lid photo…
- Ready to decorate your kitchen? Youll love these farmhouse kitchen decor accessories that wont break your budget and help you get the look for less! Budget friendly and they look great too! What more could you want?
- This Bunny Cupcake in a Mason Jar recipe is a fun and easy Easter cupcake idea. Start with a box white cake mix for the cupcakes then frost your desserts in a jar with vanilla frosting and top with pastel sprinkles and a mini chocolate bunny. These desserts make great DIY gifts in a jar too.
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- This simple project shows you how to make Beach Mason Jar Solar Lights – this would be a great idea for a weeding or beach party
- DIY Peppermint Candles – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own mason jar candles! These make a great Christmas gift idea!
- We all need more Thanksgiving decorations – they are so hard to find! This is a great one and simple to make. Check out the tutorial at www.SodaPopAve.com to find out how.
- You dont want to miss making these ornaments. Super easy, budget friendly and you can hang them on a tree, wall or a picture frame. Click to learn how.
- Trendy home decor doesnt have to cost a fortune. These DIY mason jar decorations are perfect for your home or as gifts!
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.