Photo via: thepixelodyssey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Paper Board Storage Box Desk Decor Stationery Makeup Cosmetic Organizer New | eBay
- 17 Cool Makeup Storage Ideas to Try ASAP | StyleCaster Love this idea for perfume storage Classy and simple
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- DIY Dollar store wire baskets to look like the more expensive industrial wire baskets easily
- Driftwood Jewelry Display Wall Mounted Jewelry Organizer Necklace Storage Hanging Jewelry Holder/boho bohemian decor reclaimed gift for her
- Pretty Pen Pot Storage | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- DIY Flip Flop Storage. An easy and budget friendly way to keep all of your flip flops organized and off the floor with a wire cutter and pair of pliers!
- With a fresh coat of spray paint, transform a dollar store shower caddy into a modern mail organizer.
- WOW, this transformation is unbelievable! Inexpensive Dollar Tree storage drawers get an impressive industrial farmhouse makeover! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- Upcycle a filing cabinet! Awesome for jewelry and makeup. ,
- Dont toss out the big round table. Turn it into a desk. Im thinking makeup table for the girls. I love this idea
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.