Photo via: paintnite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- If youve got chalkboard paint, youve got a blank canvas for an incredible alternative Christmas Tree! Easy DIY Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/Blog
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- slate, grey, plum and teal room – this is the color scheme I went with in my bedroom makeover
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- Christmas tree wrapped in ribbon. Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/design-blog
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- I’ll show you how we made this adorable DIY Confetti Tray perfect to serve drinks on for your NYE party! It’s a simple and easy DIY that will take your decor to the next level!
- Get your artistic juices flowing with a super easy and fun DIY painting tutorial on how you can paint your own ocean scene in about 15 minutes.
- Protect the surfaces in your home with these easy diy drink coasters tutorials.
- These magical light jars are so easy to make! You just add little dots of Tulip Glow Dimensional Paint! Make a whole set for your mantle or entryway for an awesome party decoration too!