Photo via: diyreal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- Easy to follow tutorial shows you how to make your own DIY floral letter or floral monogram. Great idea for party or nursery decor!
- 1,507 Likes, 18 Comments – Marian aka Miss Mustard Seed (@missmustardseed) on Instagram: “There is more details on the blog today about my new furniture for the family room and Calvins…”
- DIY Crayon Letter – totally making these for all of my girlfriends babies this year 🙂
- Maybe when my white keds are near the end of their life I will make then black to white ombre
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- 15 Fabulous Summer DIY Projects – Pretty My Party
- Cow skull with horns, longhorn, decorated skull, gypsy, faux taxidermy skull, floral crown skull, resin, roses, western gift………………………………….This is the PERFECT option to have that beautiful soft touch of country in your home! Here is the best part – the back of the skull is completely FLAT with a wall hanger! BOOM done – all you need is a nail! This is a GORGEOUSLY detailed resin skull that is topped with lush ombre red roses. There is NO bad angle to this beauty! It…
- Friday nights at 5pm EST – 4 amazing blogs combine for The Creative Collection Link Party. Link up your ideas for a chance to be featured on 4 blogs.
- DIY Crate Bookcase. Catch these on sale at Michaels and you have yourself a cheap DIY Bookcase for your home. Cute and functional at the same time!
- Oh my goodness! There are so many apple themed goodies over at What the Teacher Wants! If youre not already a fan of Rachelle and Natalies blog, we suggest you head over and check out all their…
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!