Photo via: nationalsewingcircle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This stunning and amazing paper quilling idea has deep and patriotic thought behind its creation. You can trace your country’s map and give it the color of your national flag and portray this white bird, the symbol of peace in the middle of your filigree. The paper quilled flowers are beautiful and symbolizes the beauty and richness of nature and love in the people of world.
- Homemade braided rag rug. One of the first ones I have found that isnt a circle. Now to find one that I can make about 5 to 8x larger than this!
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- fabric storage ideas | home decor | craft room organization | fabric organization | diy storage | free sewing patterns
- DIY Wood Circle Shelves. An easy wooden shelf tutorial for a minimal home decor idea! A very Scandinavian design idea to fill a blank space on a wall in a bedroom, living room, or anywhere else in the house!
- UPCYCLED CROCHET RUG You can now take my online class; Crochet Rug Making: Beginners Circle on Skillshare! Lets go make some rugs!! WRITTEN HOW-TO WITH PATTER
- beautiful…made of buttons. really cool. josh and i want to make one whole wall in our living room all covered in buttons. wonder if we should do a circle pattern like this or just random??
- A great how to for beginning sewers who want to learn how to applique using their sewing machine! Check out the step by step instructions. Pictures & free worksheet included!
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- Upholstery for the lazy girl Or for those who have no sewing skills, or both…
- How to Make a Zippered Pillow Cover (tutorial for beginners)- I was one of those frightened by the thought of putting in a zipper once. But I took on the challenge and Im sharing the easiest way to make a zippered pillow cover with you! sewing