Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- Breathe new life into thrift store finds with these smart, savvy and simple makeover ideas. Paint, fabric, wallpaper and more offer endless possibilities.
- When it comes to re-purposing old stuff, there endless ideas to reinvent an item and give it a new purpose. Call it up-cycling or recycling, its all the same
- Didnt know you could iron fabric onto the wall…opens up a lot of possibilities!
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- Let your kids imaginations run wild with this Easy Art Activity for Kids: Blow Paint Monsters! With some paint and a simple drinking straw, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners can create endless varieties of colorful and whimsical creatures!
- An easy tutorial on how to convert a png or jpg file into a Silhouette cut file! It opens up so many design possibilities!
- I had fun making this wacky wreath today. What are the church people going to think who come by to try to convert us?! I should mention, we arent satanists or anything. This is purely for holiday fun. lol
- Tons of cute and inexpensive wall art ideas – The ones in this photo are spray painted rubber mats!
- These Patriotic Mason Jar Lanterns are the cutest
- These DIY moss covered eggs are the cutest Easter decoration, and they were so much less expensive than buying them.