Photo via: simpleasthatblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- White Hydrangea Monogram Grapevine Wreath with Burlap. Spring Wreath. Summer Wreath. Housewarming, Wedding, Mothers Day. Monogram Wreath.
- Bring Spring Indoors…with this simple, yet elegant centerpiece of lemons and yellow and white tulips!
- Farmers Market Farmhouse Crate Centerpiece | Spring Farmhouse Wooden Crate | Farmhouse Style Crate | Fixer Upper Style Spring Decor | Painted Mason Jars with White Hydrangeas in Wood Crate | Wooden Crate with Farmers Market on it | White distressed crat
- The Catch My Party Blog – Yarn-Wrapped Ombre Monogrammed Letter
- Friday nights at 5pm EST – 4 amazing blogs combine for The Creative Collection Link Party. Link up your ideas for a chance to be featured on 4 blogs.
- This farmhouse style produce rack is so easy to build and so useful. There are literally TONS of different places in the house this can be used! ShorewestRealtors
- wooden platter + flowers/pinecones + small votives = awesome centerpiece
- Tulip Spring Wreath (make your own wreath tutorial) – The Frugal Homemaker | The Frugal Homemaker
- Spring 3D Art – Framed Flowers – EASY DIY Spring Art Project Tutorial – Simple and just the touch my office needed to get me in the mood for spring! | @kimbyers TheCelebrationShoppe.com
- Create a simple yet stimulating baby play area using open-ended toys made from natural materials and incorporating some philosophies from Montessori and Reggio thinking. When baby Bean was newborn we put together a baby play space based on Reggio ideas of simplicity, light and real materials, and that included no plastic toys or electronic gizmos….Read More »
- This DIY Ombre Basket is a Land of Nod knock-off that is super easy to make and saves a ton of money! It has the dip dye effect and look fantastic in any room, especially a nursery!