Photo via: theprojectfiles.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before and After. DIY Stairway Redesign. So easy. Step 1. Remove old carpet. (This is the hardest part, try not to get poked from the old tacks. Be careful!) Step 2. Paint steps. (You can do 1 color for easy, half the time painting, or alternate 2 colors on the rise and run. I alternated white and an espresso brown paint that matches my redone furniture. Regular interior paint will do as its just the edges that arent walked on.) Step 3. Staple on runners. (Shown is 3 runners from Target.)
- Looking for some cool DIY ideas so you can make an awesome DIY gift for your hard to please parents? I am always struggling to find the perfect gift for my Mom and Dad, and it is super important for me to get something nice. After 10 years of shopping and never finding anything truly perfect, I deci
- DIY Flower Pot Snowman If I am to make this project, I’d do not just 1 but maybe 5 or 10 or more!
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Tea Time Printable Art High vibe printable perfect decor for your living room, nursery or office. ★★★ Buy More, Save More ★★★ Use code LOVE66 to save 25% on all orders of $20 or more ✯ You will receive: ✔︎ 1 High quality (300 DPI) JPEG file ✔︎ Size 8X10 (you can print A3 without losing quality) ✔︎ Instant download ~No physical item will be shipped ✯ Computer monitors vary in the way they display colors, so printed colors may not match your monitors display exactly. ✯ Directions for Printable Art 1. Purchase this listing 2. Once your payment has processed, download your files directly from Etsy. 3. Print your files at home or through a professional printer. For best results high quality card stock paper. 4. Enjoy! ✯ Once downloaded, the image can be printed right away at home or local/online print shops for a professional finish. ✯ Please let me know if you have any questions about or problems with your download! ✯ Because of the nature of this product, all sales are final. For personal use only. Files cannot be resold or used in the production of commercial products. ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ Thank you so much for visiting Leela Printable Art. Please check back, Im adding designs to the shop daily
- Today I am sharing a fun DIY Wall Art idea for kids. This project is cheap and easy and great for all ages!
- Easy DIY Marble and Copper Refinished Table – You dont have to spend a lot of money, time, or effort to revamp an old table! Here is how I created this marble and copper DIY refinished table! | upcycle, DIY project, furniture makeover, easy DIY, frugal DIY, inexpensive DIY, DIY decor, contact paper projects
- Ok Im going to try this again. This is the 3rd time Ive typed this post so hopefully this time it will actually publish correctly. If not, youll probably hear my scream from wherever state youre currently in. As some of you may know, I decided to paint my kitchen countertops. If you even have…
- This is the start of my beach theme bathroom, it will change from time to time but so far Im please with the color. for a personal touch I added pictures of me and my family at the beach. 🙂
- This is the fastest way to paint any room. Save so much time and energy by using this one tool that has changed the way I paint rooms in my home.
- the molding on the wall adds so much to this room – love it. I need to do this in my room! Already have basically with lamps—move this project up the to do list