Photo via: crunchyfrugalista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY Tailgate Party Coasters are easy to make and fun to add to your Super Bowl Party this February. Enjoy the game with this decor craft idea and simple tutorial.
- Adorable easy Halloween crafts for kids. Make these super cute popsicle stick pumpkins. Perfect for Halloween or even Thanskgiving crafts for the kids crafts kids thanksgiving http://www.crunchyfrugalista.com/easy-halloween-kids-crafts/
- STRING EASTER EGGS CRAFTS – Put a fresh face on your Easter decor with these adorable and easy string Easter eggs! Perfect craft to make with kids!
- These DIY snowglobes made inside wine glasses are easy and adorable. We found our supplies at Goodwill. Gather old wine glasses and make these for gifts.
- Looking to give your special someone the cutest Valentines Day gift ever? Look no further. These easy to make Adorable DIY Conversation Heart Magnets are not only precious, but theyre extremely affordable, too!
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- In just ten minutes you can make these DIY coasters! Learn how to customize slate coasters with ANY saying or image you want! These diy coasters are a perfect handmade gift for anyone on your list.
- All you need are thirty minutes and a few basic crafts supplies to make these easy Valentines Day mantel decorations. Learn how!
- Celebrate this St. Patricks Day with these adorable crafts. St. Patricks Day crafts that are fun for children of all ages.
- If you love wine bottle crafts, these lanterns are easy to make with tissue paper and Mod Podge. The bottle lights are easy to install and make the project!
- These dual purpose side tables for the garden are adorable! Perfect for adding style to your patio or backyard, you can use the different levels for succulents, while also having more surfaces to set things upon. A cool drink, a candle, anythign else that you could need outside! Easy DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343283_doubleduty-design-build-side-table-atop-small-garden.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Here we have a super easy hand sewn craft for you that will make your house look prettier than ever. Make these applique hexagon patchwork cushions from any fabric you already have at your house. Make sure that the fabric to be used for applique must be printed in bright colors, pictures or any specific pattern that you thin coild look prominent on the plain fabric.