Photo via: iheartartsncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- DIY::take a soup can, paint it your favorite color, and hot glue marbles on the outside
- The outside of your home is just as important as the inside and the AC unit is something you may want to hide to up your curb appeal. For this you can an AC unit cover. Read on to learn how you can do this.
- These dual purpose side tables for the garden are adorable! Perfect for adding style to your patio or backyard, you can use the different levels for succulents, while also having more surfaces to set things upon. A cool drink, a candle, anythign else that you could need outside! Easy DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343283_doubleduty-design-build-side-table-atop-small-garden.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- SIZE: QUART ( APPROX. 6.9 TALL). Hand painted cream-colored, distressed mason jar with pip berries, burlap and a brown barn star. Perfect for anyone who enjoys primitive and rustic decor in their home. Please specify burgundy or red pip berries. Im also happy to do these in custom colors, please send me a message to discuss colors. *Jars are painted on the outside only so it is okay to put water in them. These jars should not be submerged in water. You can clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Putting them in a dishwasher or soaking them in the sink is not recommended. INSURANCE: is included against broken or damaged glass on this listing.
- Transform a simple woven storage basket into a cute and stylish planter using craft paint! Click through to see the trick to creating the perfect scalloped border.
- This DIY Ombre Basket is a Land of Nod knock-off that is super easy to make and saves a ton of money! It has the dip dye effect and look fantastic in any room, especially a nursery!
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Here are some of the absolute best pallet furniture ideas for home decoration for 2017. How many pallets do you think you’ll need?
- How to Install Heavy Duty Floating Shelves – its easier than you think! Click to get the full kitchen tutorial!