Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this… create a fake sofa table by building a shelf behind your sofa. Great for small living rooms if you need space to add lamps / decor
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- Make This Sofa Table for 25 We needed a some sort of table behind our sofa to accommodate lighting and for a place to set things since we can t put table on
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on http://Remodelaholic.com.
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- DIY Farmhouse Table – Want a farmhouse table? Make your own! Check out how to refinish one easily from My Creative Days.
- This stunning and amazing paper quilling idea has deep and patriotic thought behind its creation. You can trace your country’s map and give it the color of your national flag and portray this white bird, the symbol of peace in the middle of your filigree. The paper quilled flowers are beautiful and symbolizes the beauty and richness of nature and love in the people of world.
- You can easily add your own touch of Steampunk to your home decor by making this DIY Victorian Steampunk lamp shade.
- 9: Pallet Chevron Table and a Bench This DIY pallet table with chevron design and bench is perfect to make your living places more appropriate with reasonable benefits. See details here. I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages …
- Looking for a lasting keepsake to remember an aging pet by? Hot Paws is a unique kit that allows you to make an impression of your dogs paw which will then be cast in glass!
- Many objects you purchase at the store can easily be made from old things your have at home. Here are ways to upcycle old pickle jars found in your home.