Photo via: sunnydayfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How amazing is this DIY colorful rope bowl?! Im obsessed with it! Fun craft idea for your next girls night, super affordable too!
- Great Christmas gift idea or birthday gift. Building a fort is such a basic yet enjoyable activity for kids. My DIY Fort in a Bag for Kids is perfect because all the ingredients for a great fort are together in one bag. All the components are stored in the bag so the child can simply grab the bag to build the best fort ever.
- Today I am sharing a fun DIY Wall Art idea for kids. This project is cheap and easy and great for all ages!
- DIY Beach Bag with summer must-haves, includes free cut file download! This cute beach bag is perfect for your summer travels and adventures!
- Easter may be all about bunnies and egg hunting but for a little dinosaur lover, this easy Paper Dinosaur Egg Kids Craft is so much fun!
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- Learn how to make a stunning Spoon Mirror! This spin off the sunburst mirror is super easy and cheap to make. Great for craft groups.
- Embroidered baseball bag DIY, tote bag tutorial on DuctTapeAndDenim.com ad ProtectYourEverything
- This rustic wood photo desktop office organizer is a super easy project. No cutting wood required! It would be such a cute gift idea for a grandparent or aunt or uncle. A great way to gift pictures of your kids!
- Need a place to safely carry all your pencils, crayons and markers? This no sew pencil roll is a super easy project and great to make with kids!
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- This Bunny Cupcake in a Mason Jar recipe is a fun and easy Easter cupcake idea. Start with a box white cake mix for the cupcakes then frost your desserts in a jar with vanilla frosting and top with pastel sprinkles and a mini chocolate bunny. These desserts make great DIY gifts in a jar too.