Photo via: busybudgeter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- My son will be heading off to college next year, but one of his friends is going this year, so I thought I would put together a college dorm shower caddy care package before she leaves.
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- Today I am sharing a fun DIY Wall Art idea for kids. This project is cheap and easy and great for all ages!
- Looking for some cool DIY ideas so you can make an awesome DIY gift for your hard to please parents? I am always struggling to find the perfect gift for my Mom and Dad, and it is super important for me to get something nice. After 10 years of shopping and never finding anything truly perfect, I deci
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Cheap DIY Christmas Gifts That Dont Suck. This list of super easy DIY Christmas gifts was a life saver this year! We had a tight Christmas budget and this helped. The bags are my FAVORITE! I must have made 50 last weekend! Such an awesome idea for meaningful trip tee shirts and I have like zero crafty skills. If you need cheap Christmas gifts or DIY Christmas gifts this is the best list.
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- My Creative Days is all about DIY, home decor on a budget, crafts and repurposed projects. Follow me as I DIY, craft, create and upcycle everything I can in hopes to inspire you to create the home of your dreams on a budget.