Photo via: coffeelovinmom.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So you wanna get that farmhouse look, huh? Well you’re in the right spot my friends. I have created a complete style guide for those of you that are in the process of transitioning to farmhouse decor. What you’ll find here are my best recommendations for key items that truly have the biggest impact in your home: paint colors, area rugs,…Continue Reading
- Hey friends… it’s me again! I’m the girl with ideas flowing out of me like lava, remember? Some days I feel inspired & I especially feel inspired when the weather starts to clear up and the crisp and bright sun shines through my windows. It’s pure vitamin D that has me today and I’m totally okay with that. I wont… Read More
- Happy Tuesday! Did you know Father’s Day is 12 days away? Yep, plenty of time to make a handmade card for those fatherly figures in your life! I whipped a version of the tie card this weekend for Davis and Read More…
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- My Creative Days is all about DIY, home decor on a budget, crafts and repurposed projects. Follow me as I DIY, craft, create and upcycle everything I can in hopes to inspire you to create the home of your dreams on a budget.
- Day 5: My Favorite Way to Update Your Kitchen It’s here! The final day of the Postbox Designs 5 Day Design Challenge-I hope you have been inspired, motivated, and your own creative juices are flowing now! If you missed any of the days, here is the easy breezy shortcut to them all: DAY 1: Update [ Read More… ] …
- I got to hang out with my parents this weekend and most of our time was spent outdoors.There were beautiful plants that were thriving under their quaint little patio. As I sat and sipped on my drink, I noticed the fake…
- having a grocery store that delivers is life changing, yall. i found time to tidy the kitchen while the girls napped () and then put the rest of the groceries away. now im standing here admiring the hard work my husband put in while we were away. he completely surprised me with that backsplash AND we finally have our window trim finished. love it. love him.
- My son will be heading off to college next year, but one of his friends is going this year, so I thought I would put together a college dorm shower caddy care package before she leaves.
- DIY Office Table Makeover – Looking for a way to add work space in your home office? Check out this DIY Office Table Makeover from My Creative Days.
- DIY Farmhouse Table – Want a farmhouse table? Make your own! Check out how to refinish one easily from My Creative Days.
- Photo wall featuring a thrift store picture frame. Love, Love, Love this idea! Get those photos off my phone and onto the wall in a very creative way!