Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- A snoozy vase gets an elegant makeover when you print out a sticker that makes it look like a perfume bottle. Cant make stickers in your printer? Draw a label on a piece of heavy paper and use glass glue.
- A Mobile Home Gets a Bohemian-Chic Makeover by Becky Harris | Houzz Handmade…
- Eclectic Farmhouse Playroom Makeover | blesserhouse.com – A boring and cluttered playroom gets a modern eclectic farmhouse makeover on a budget with DIY projects, smart storage solutions, and inexpensive finds. popular pin
- Love the white pitchers for Farmhouse decor, but dont want to spend a lot of money to buy them? Then check out this thrift store pitchers makeover!
- Turn a thrift store find into a fun message board makeover!
- I bought this desk at a thrift store for $1.00 and gave it a quick makeover with some paint! Now it looks completely different, and I love it!
- Fabric Decorated Galvanized Bucket – An easy thrift store makeover project to add some color to a cute bucket.
- Dresser turned TV stand makeover
- $288 DIY Target Dresser Makeover by Postbox Designs with just paint! Dresser, buffet, painted furniture, furniture makeover, media console
- It’s easier than you think to redo your old wooden deck. This DIY deck makeover from Emily, of Emily Henderson, is full of stylish design inspiration. Emily stained her wooden deck with a fresh coat of Natural to give it a rich, warm color. Then, she added modern outdoor furniture and chic potted plants to bring the whole design together.
- Top 20 Thrift Store Makeover Ideas