Photo via: thepaintedhinge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the white pitchers for Farmhouse decor, but dont want to spend a lot of money to buy them? Then check out this thrift store pitchers makeover!
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Turn a thrift store find into a fun message board makeover!
- Breathe new life into thrift store finds with these smart, savvy and simple makeover ideas. Paint, fabric, wallpaper and more offer endless possibilities.
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- Top 20 Thrift Store Makeover Ideas
- Fabric Decorated Galvanized Bucket – An easy thrift store makeover project to add some color to a cute bucket.
- I bought this desk at a thrift store for $1.00 and gave it a quick makeover with some paint! Now it looks completely different, and I love it!
- Fabulous Thrift Store Find turned into a Upcycled Basket Wreath! Such a unique wreath idea for Spring. A DIY wreath for front door ideas!
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- DIY t-shirt cat cave from Tipsy Elves and repurposed / upcycled thrift store tee shirt cat toys by Sadie Seasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- 10 Tips and Tricks to snag your most awesome thrift store find. Ideas and tutorials to create feature walls, arrangements and easy DIYs