Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get some ideas and inspiration with our Cozy Rustic Christmas Home Tour. A small home full of love and rustic decoration that makes it warm and so comfy! Come and visit us!
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- This office space is beautiful! Love the use of vertical storage – and the built-in bookshelves on the other side of this room are amazing!
- Christmas Home Tour – Lots of Pics with Great Ideas
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- If youre in need of some craft room ideas then the Farm Chicks old sewing room is a must see. Its a stunning small space full of colour
- Who doesn’t love a gorgeous outdoor brunch with friends and family in celebration of the warmer weather? Sarah from Sarah Sherman Samuel provides you with plenty of design inspiration in this article. Check out her DIY wood crate table that she painted a chic shade of Equestrian Green. You’ll love the way that she brings the beauty of nature into all of her designs.
- Im inspired by Patricias House Tour — she downsized her living quarters, managing to fit all her stuff into her new space without making it feel cluttered or crowded
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- Beautiful farmhouse style summer home tour. Lots of easy decor ideas!
- Spring centerpiece decor idea. Come see my Spring Home tour filled with lots of DIY decorating tips and inspiration! www.settingforfour.com