Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- You can make a simple and trendy macrame vase holder in ten minutes with just a few basic supplies and this step-by-step tutorial.
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Have you ever been joyfully knitting along, and your project seemed to be progressing just fine and Oh No…you see that you dropped a stitch a few rows back?! Not to worry! You dont have to rip out all your rows back to that spot! Ill show you how to use this nifty little trick to put that…
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- Bring beauty into your home with simple decor this summer. The farmhouse style is becoming a classic. Check out great tips for a summer farmhouse look.
- Transform a simple woven storage basket into a cute and stylish planter using craft paint! Click through to see the trick to creating the perfect scalloped border.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Love love love this half halter half two strapper gown. Amanda Maxi is perfect to show off those shoulders that everyone has been working on in bar and pilates classes. And she’s cinched in to give a flowy and flattering silhouette. She looks great with s
- With some basic tools, and a few tricks up your sleeve, you can create a really rich look in your home on a tiny budget!
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- Make your home patriotic with our list of simple DIY Fourth Of July decorations! These easy crafts will add a patriotic touch of red white and blue! Check out these great ideas!