Photo via: fauxsho.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Add a little extra style to your She Shed with faux beams! A budget friendly way to get the style youve been pinning.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod, this adds a soft, relaxing, romantic feel to any bedroom.
- Tension Rod Uses – Turn your kitchen into a charming “outdoor cafe” by adding this simple “awning.” Simply drape your tired old valance over a second tension rod to give it a whole new look!
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.
- Old glass jars can easily be reused to organize almost anything – pantry items, craft supplies, bathroom odds and ends. Includes how to cut those screws on the knobs so they fit properly.
- Twas just before Christmas, and Joanna had a great idea: take a beautiful Victorian home thats more than a century old, restore it and turn it into a charming B&B — Fixer Upper style. Now you can check out the complete makeover in these 77 photos featuring the befores, afters and Joannas distinctive holiday decorations.
- Ready to decorate your kitchen? Youll love these farmhouse kitchen decor accessories that wont break your budget and help you get the look for less! Budget friendly and they look great too! What more could you want?
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!