Photo via: makezine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Look up for headboard materials: Use tin ceiling tiles. Cut a pattern from kraft paper in your desired size and shape. Trace the pattern onto plywood, and cut using a jigsaw. Place tin tiles on the plywood, allowing tiles to overhang. Use adhesive caulk to secure tiles one at a time to the plywood. Use tin snips to cut the tiles to the shape of the plywood. Grind down any rough edges. Paint the tin and sides, and let dry. Hang at desired height using a cleat.
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- How to make this Clever DIY Wall Art Idea with a High End look and a bargain price of only $37! An Easy,Look for Less; Beautiful and Stylish DIY Decor that actually looks like real agate stone!
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- While we love these 6 Simple Ways to Display Holiday Cards, at the end of the season, you’re still left with a stack of holiday cards. Our friends and family put time, effort and money into that stack of cards – … READ MORE »
- This is the start of my beach theme bathroom, it will change from time to time but so far Im please with the color. for a personal touch I added pictures of me and my family at the beach. 🙂
- To let you give some more new plans of home decors, we have brought here a collection of DIY wood pallet trees that will provide a great help while turning your
- Spring cleaning tip. The Painless Way To Wash Walls. This time-saving tip will save you a ton of time AND headache. Its especially helpful if you have tall walls or vaulted ceilings One of our all time most popular pins!. See full cleaning tutorial & other awesome DIY tips at lifeshouldcostless.com
- This is the fastest way to paint any room. Save so much time and energy by using this one tool that has changed the way I paint rooms in my home.
- Get that shabby chic Anthro look at a fraction of the price.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …