Photo via: flaxandtwine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and easy.
- DIY Gold Dipped Bud Vases | spray paint | crafts with paint | painted vases | gold |
- How to Fake Ironstone from Thrift Store Finds with spray paint | blesserhouse.com
- DIY Boho Dyed Easter Eggs – Learn to make gorgeous decorator chic Easter eggs with this step by step craft tutorial! Instructions and photos show how to get rich saturated colors by dyeing wooden eggs with Plaid Ultra Dyes and how to decorate the eggs with Krylons Gold Foil paint pen. Create patterns inspired by Indian wedding henna designs. Boho Chic craft project!
- With a fresh coat of spray paint, transform a dollar store shower caddy into a modern mail organizer.
- How to Paint a Tiger Striped T-shirt. Super easy fabric painting technique! Free DIY Craft Tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- Spray Painting Wood Chairs | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget | DIY Projects for the Home Dollar Store
- Gold striped vase | DIY home decor | DIY home decor on a budget | DIY home decor for apartments | DIY home decor rustic | DIY home decor bedroom | DIY home decor ideas | Easy DIY home decor | DIY home decor living room | DIY home decor modern | DIY home decor projects | Unique DIY home decor | DIY home decor organization | DIY home decor shabby chic | DIY home decor industrial | DIY home decor tutorial
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…