Photo via: moms.popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!
- How to make an awesome map magnetic board by simply decoupaging map wrapping paper to an old magnetic board. Also includes tutorial for map themed travel pins.
- Cotton Boll Wreath, Cotton Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Wedding Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Fall Wreath, Etsy – This charming cotton wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with branches of cotton bolls, greenery, and a large burlap bow. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. What a wonderful way to bring the outdoors in. This is the perfect wreath for summer, fall, or anytime of year. • Already made and ready to ship! • For both indoor use or protected outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 30 Long x 27 Wide x 12 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include a personalized message from you. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty ? – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, everyday wreaths, neutral wreaths, natural wreaths, organic wreaths, cotton wreaths, cotton bolls wreaths, cotton branch wreaths, raw natural cotton wreath, cotton blossom wreaths, organic wreaths, wedding wreath, any occasion wreaths, year round wreaths, summer wreaths, handmade wreaths, outdoor wreaths, wedding decor, decorative wreaths, door decor, silk flower wreaths, silk wreaths, artificial wreaths, grapevine wreaths, burlap wreaths, handcrafted wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, adorabellawreaths.com (251)
- Washi Tape Crafts – DIY Projects Made With Washi Tape – Wall Art, Frames, Cards, Pencils, Room Decor and DIY Gifts, Back To School Supplies – Creative, Fun Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens and Teenagers – Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/washi-tape-ideas
- Easy DIY Marble and Copper Refinished Table – You dont have to spend a lot of money, time, or effort to revamp an old table! Here is how I created this marble and copper DIY refinished table! | upcycle, DIY project, furniture makeover, easy DIY, frugal DIY, inexpensive DIY, DIY decor, contact paper projects
- Thinking about giving your old wooden deck an update just in time for summer barbecue season? Check out this easy tutorial from BEHR to learn how to prepare and clean weathered wooden surfaces. Start by using BEHR Premium All-In-One Wood Cleaner to remove any mold or mildew stains. Then, coat your outdoor wooden surfaces with BEHR Stain or Finish to give them a fresh new look.
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- There are a million ways you can transform plain white tiles into DIY coasters with Mod Podge – and tissue paper confetti is one of them!