Photo via: shiftingroots.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- – How It Works | outofsightlitterbox.com :: hides and contains cat litter mess and keeps dogs and kids out of litter pan
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- DIY t-shirt cat cave from Tipsy Elves and repurposed / upcycled thrift store tee shirt cat toys by Sadie Seasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover DIY Tutorial!
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- How to Fake Ironstone from Thrift Store Finds with spray paint | blesserhouse.com
- Fabulous Thrift Store Find turned into a Upcycled Basket Wreath! Such a unique wreath idea for Spring. A DIY wreath for front door ideas!
- Photo wall featuring a thrift store picture frame. Love, Love, Love this idea! Get those photos off my phone and onto the wall in a very creative way!
- I bought this desk at a thrift store for $1.00 and gave it a quick makeover with some paint! Now it looks completely different, and I love it!
- Make a Sunburst Mirror from faux wood mini blinds from the Thrift Store
- Incorporate Trends into Thrift Store Frames.