Photo via: diyfixated.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wonderful idea to brighting up your room , all you need is a piece of wood ,some yellow and green yarn , a hammer and nails .. and VOILA !! Maybe ill start a youtube channel for diys and stuffs like that ..what do you think? ★
- An old chair turned upside down and nailed to wall. Cool idea for towel rack.
- farmhouse bathroom organization. Farmhouse bathroom decor. towel rack
- Wine Corks – Bottle cap crab, this is a really cute idea. I think Id paint the bottle caps though – Crafting Timeout
- I have a very important question to ask you… here goes… DO YOU KNOW YOUR DECOR STYLE? If you are like most people you sorta know what you like and what you don’t. You can tell me what you think your style is, but you probably can’t tell me with confidence and conviction! I think more »
- Kruiden in de goot – Gutters repurposed for herbs in the kitchen via 1001 Gardens DIY (not exactly sure what part of the above says – but using guttering (?) as herb growers is a great idea. 🙂 J
- i’ve been wanting to make a new coat rack for a few months to hold our laundry bags. yes we use laundry bags. it’s only because we mostly take our laundry over to my moms house to do it…
- A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Homemade wine racks are fun to create and have an aesthetic appeal that applies to your unique home. Here are some Cool Wine Rack Ideas that will surely inspire you and help display your bottles creatively.
- Use a Sharpie to make dots in this unique flower pot craft! Its so easy that a child could do it, and you just need a few simple supplies. via @diy_candy
- Cute DIY idea to use baby clothes in a onesie blanket! Perfect for a DIY baby quilt, going to have to do this someday! listalu.com
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- old dresser repurposed into a wine rack