Photo via: canadiantire.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Huge City Silhouette Wall Decal Looks Magnificient with all its grandeur. Covering the full wall in a layered city scape this wall decal is an easy and affordable way to transform your kids room. This classic Printed Wall Decal is of the highest quality, hand crafted with care using top notch, non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly material that is used to decorate aircrafts. This is NOT a low-grade material. [WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] Printed Superman Superhero Batman City Skyline with Batman Emb…
- This DIY Ombre Basket is a Land of Nod knock-off that is super easy to make and saves a ton of money! It has the dip dye effect and look fantastic in any room, especially a nursery!
- Another idea to create a kids playland is here, this is attractive more than the idea shown earlier. This idea is better for the girls because it is decorated with the butterflies which are sensitive like the girls. Car theme can be used for the decoration if this idea is for boys.
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- Looking for activities to keep the kids busy this summer? Check out these fun and easy ideas you can create from Dollar Tree items!
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- Marble Shake Painting – ARTY MOMMY: Shake it up babies! Create dynamic and colorful abstract art with your kids with this fun and sensory technique using only marbles, a baking sheet and paper. Full tutorial included.
- HGTV Fixer Upper Magnolia Homes The paint colors used in this house are Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray (living room, dining craft room), Sherwin Williams Software (cabinets), SW Nebulous White (fireplace), SW Dorian Gray (atrium), and SW Silver Strand (kitchen).
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Modern design and farmhouse chic style come together in this stylish home tour from Carrie, of Glitter Guide. Clean and crisp design details mix with rustic farmhouse elements to create a charming design style that’s the perfect blend of cozy and elegant. This outdoor patio uses a neutral white color scheme to create a timeless look that’s accented by colorful potted plants.
- Let your kids imaginations run wild with this Easy Art Activity for Kids: Blow Paint Monsters! With some paint and a simple drinking straw, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners can create endless varieties of colorful and whimsical creatures!