Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Embellished Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Pallet Table @istandarddesign
- Reconstructed Room Divider | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed
- Rope Design Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed
- Pallet Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed
- Patterned Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod, this adds a soft, relaxing, romantic feel to any bedroom.
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- Easy to make DIY Rope Trash Can for rustic bathroom decor @istandarddesign
- Check out how to make quick and easy DIY Mood Lights @istandarddesign
- DIY Garden Love Seat! This looks very comfortable and easy to make!! Plans @ instructables.com via DIY Heaven.
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!