Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse style Kids Homework Area by Postbox Designs, $20 DIY rug tutorial, shiplap wall tutorial, no-sew curtain idea
- Who doesn’t love a gorgeous outdoor brunch with friends and family in celebration of the warmer weather? Sarah from Sarah Sherman Samuel provides you with plenty of design inspiration in this article. Check out her DIY wood crate table that she painted a chic shade of Equestrian Green. You’ll love the way that she brings the beauty of nature into all of her designs.
- I would love to hang these in my room!!-40 DIY Home Decor Ideas That Arent Just For Christmas Please visit our website @ www.diygods.com
- Cool Turquoise Room Decor Ideas – DIY Butterfly Decor – Fun Aqua Decorating Looks and Color for Teen Bedroom, Bathroom, Accent Walls and Home Decor – Fun Crafts and Wall Art for Your Room http://diyprojectsforteens.com/turquoise-room-decor-ideas
- 13. Make a plank accent wall for less than $50! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- 37 DIY Window Treatments —Lots of easy no-sew ideas and more!
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! ShorewestRealtors
- recycled pallet wall feature
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- 10 Tips and Tricks to snag your most awesome thrift store find. Ideas and tutorials to create feature walls, arrangements and easy DIYs
- $288 DIY Target Dresser Makeover by Postbox Designs with just paint! Dresser, buffet, painted furniture, furniture makeover, media console
- Shiplap is a popular wall treatment for a reason: its great for fixing damaged walls, it adds character, and its an expensive and easy DIY. See how Jill transformed her office into a beautiful rustic space.