Photo via: little-brick-house.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand Painted Arrows on Old Scrap Wood.
- You have a baby shower to attend for someone that you love a lot and who means a great deal to you. Chances are you don’t want to give them the usual baby shower gifts of bottles, pacifiers, and lotions. Although those gifts are greatly useful, you want to give the new mom something thatContinue Reading…
- Easy DIY beach theme home decor for those of you who always want to bring a piece of summer, sea, and ocean in their homes!
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.
- painted tile backsplash-cover those ugly tiles! www.makedoanddiy.com
- Paper Roll Wreath | Don’t Throw Out Those Paper Towel and Toilet Paper Rolls! Here Are 17 Brilliant Ways to Reuse Them!
- Those were the days, my friends
- A Must Have list for those beginning or learning to sew. Includes what you really need in order to sew your first project!
- Turn those plain gift boxes into these adorable tropical fruit boxes. You can use it as a gift box or use it to organize your stuff. Click to learn how.
- OMGosh! Just look how those plates draw out the colors in the tile surrounding the fireplace and the floor in front of it!! Splendid!
- Who need extra storage? Everyone, I guess. So I made those wall shelves to organize the bathroom …but you can use them in any room! The…