Photo via: ethanallen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Solar lighting is perfect for your outdoor living space. Forget the cords–you can enjoy well-lit summer nights with these solar lamps!
- Love this… create a fake sofa table by building a shelf behind your sofa. Great for small living rooms if you need space to add lamps / decor
- Love this drop ceiling shelf. Perfect for a formal living space or in the kitchen for cookbooks!
- Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. DIY Farmhouse design ideas for every living space.
- 5 Dreamy Feng Shui tricks for a small apartment — These tips are SO great if you have a small living space that you want to transform!
- 4. Put shelving in unused corners of the house! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Im inspired by Patricias House Tour — she downsized her living quarters, managing to fit all her stuff into her new space without making it feel cluttered or crowded
- 26. Not enough counter space? Install small shelves for all of your essentials! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- My dream living space. A dark teal living room. Succulents. Gold. Victorian. Real wood. Oh my!
- Use Tank Top to Save Space, Hacks For Small Space Living That Make Tiny Homes Feel Bigger, Small Space Ideas
- Spaced wooden siding is combined with both brick and stucco to provide both garden gateways, and privacy walls along an enclosed sitting room. This type of design provides light into an indoor living space, but also protection and privacy from passerbys.
- tumbleweed tinyhouses tinyhome tinyhouseplans image01The living space is the first area you walk into. We installed wood floors and beautiful floor length windows, this space didn’t feel cramped in the least. We removed the wall that separated the living to the bedroom and converted this existing bedroom into the kitchen.