Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Washi Tape DIY Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- Washi Tape Crafts – DIY Projects Made With Washi Tape – Wall Art, Frames, Cards, Pencils, Room Decor and DIY Gifts, Back To School Supplies – Creative, Fun Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens and Teenagers – Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/washi-tape-ideas
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- Tutorial on how to make gold striped vases with vases from the dollar store, spray paint, and painters and washi tape.
- Make a Magnetic Spice Rack | Click Pic for 25 DIY Small Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget | Organization Ideas for Small Spaces
- 26. Not enough counter space? Install small shelves for all of your essentials! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Small Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- You might think in your small home there isn’t another space you can squeeze storage in… But if you have stairs in your home, there is probably wasted space as well that could be used to create a place to store and organize. Don’t believe its possible? We have a couple of DIY under-stair ideas …
- small office space ideas | 20 Home Office Designs for Small Spaces | Daily source for inspiration … DREAMY
- 4. Put shelving in unused corners of the house! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Do it Yourself Magnetic Duck Tape Locker Pockets – So FUN – tutorial via fiskars