Photo via: 4men1lady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- How perfect is this DIY house number planter tutorial for your porch? Learn how to make this project with pallets! Don’t forget to add your favorite flowers, vegetables and herbs at the end.
- Make a DIY House Number Sign and update your exteriors. 12 DIY House Number Signs, plus a DIY House Number Sign tutorial.
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Fixer Upper fans, this DIY project is for you! Learn how to add shiplap to your home the easy and budget-friendly way. Love this project to add some interest to a bathroom or bedroom space!
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- 15 Creative Ways to Display Your House Number ShorewestRealtors
- Give your home a new look indoors and out with easy summer decorating projects you can tackle this weekend from the experts at HGTV.com.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- Add a touch of fun to your home decor with this DIY menu board. It is an easy project that will help you get organized for weekly menu planning.