Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- having a grocery store that delivers is life changing, yall. i found time to tidy the kitchen while the girls napped () and then put the rest of the groceries away. now im standing here admiring the hard work my husband put in while we were away. he completely surprised me with that backsplash AND we finally have our window trim finished. love it. love him.
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- Fixer Upper fans, this DIY project is for you! Learn how to add shiplap to your home the easy and budget-friendly way. Love this project to add some interest to a bathroom or bedroom space!
- Fixer Upper: Renovation and Holiday Decor at Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- Are you obsessed with Fixer Upper like I am? I want to re-create everything that Chip and Jo do in their renovations and Im sure you do too.
- Macrame. Its not just for hippies anymore. And its certainly having its moment in the spotlight. I confess, Im a bit obsessed with all things macrame and weaving lately. (I even bought myself a loom.) So how to incorporate a little bit of this boho vibe into your home? Scroll down for so
- If youre a fan of of the show Fixer Upper, youll want to check out this blog post for all the amazing facts about shiplap!
- We are filming our 11th reveal this week for our show Fixer Upper, which means we only have ONE left and it’s a wrap! It is hard to believe we are close to the finish line. Last week was spring break…
- 14 DIYs to add Fixer Upper Style Its no secret that Joanna Gaines has the world on a string. But you dont need to be a guest on the HGTV show to get the look! Here are 14 diy projects to bring the farmhouse style to your home
- Rustic Farmhouse-Inspired DIY Shiplap Sign. Easy DIY to get the fixer upper style shiplap without actually shiplapping a room. Adds farmhouse style to your home!
- Grab a cup of your favorite brew because you are going to want to take in everyone of these Farmtastic 150 Farmhouse DIY Projects ala Fixer Upper Style! We have an eclectic blend for you today…from DIY Farmhouse Furniture to DIY Farmhouse Accessories and a ton of other Farmhouse Projects in between. It seems as …