Photo via: savingbydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “Are my kids too young for Disney?” No way!! Here are some helpful tips for your Disney World vacation with baby! | Saving by Design
- Your homes design is a creative expression of who you are, so why not take a cue from colorful, expressive bohemian style and craft a home with personality? Inspired by the artistic community, the boho look is eclectic, free-spirited and whimsical, with a focus on rich colors and textures. Whether you embrace the more-is-more aesthetic, or temper it with modern pieces, youll find all the inspiration youll need in the 19 spaces that follow.
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- Summer is here! That means it’s time for swimming, barbecues, and gardening! Here are 3 frugal gardening tips to save on your planting needs. | Saving by Design
- Because who doesn’t love a whole lot of sparkle? This DIY from Oh so Beautiful Paper is the perfect centerpiece idea for your next party; whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or baby shower. Click in to let the fun begin with our Thick Materials Star Punch.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- These painted distressed wood frames bring home the message of the real treasures in life and are the perfect dwelling place for the ones you love. Whether hanging with a collage of photos or standing on your coffee table amidst other decor, they will bring that farmhouse heritage and charm to any family home. The distressed wood finish and rich colors add warmth and invite your loved ones to “Dream”, to “Live”, and to celebrate the “Home” and “Family” they have been given.
- This organized pantry is what dreams are made of! With a space for all your cooking and baking essentials, everyday ingredients, and kid-friendly snacks, these tidying tips are sure to inspire you to get every part of your home in order.
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- It really is possible to afford a fit and healthy lifestyle, full of whole foods and natural products, on a budget. Here are a few ideas to get you started. | Saving by Design
- These DIY tips will help you get tight-fitting joints on doors, windows and base moldings, even if your walls are less than perfect. Well show you how to adjust your cuts so the trim fits together on out-of-square corners and wavy walls. Get out your miter saw and follow these steps, and youll end up with professional looking trim every time.