Photo via: thriftyandchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Teen Room Decor Ideas for Girls | Whimsical Canopy Tent Reading Nook | Cool Bedroom Decor, Wall Art & Signs, Crafts, Bedding, Fun Do It Yourself Projects and Room Ideas for Small Spaces http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-teen-bedroom-ideas-girls
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger.
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod, this adds a soft, relaxing, romantic feel to any bedroom.
- Hang Products from a Curtain Rod | 25 DIY Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy Bathroom Organization Hacks Dollar Stores
- Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- DIY House Number Plaque made from paint stir sticks. – 4 Men 1 Lady
- AWESOME IDEA!! DIY curtain rods for your pergola/outdoor entertaining area!! Made with cable wire, super easy and inexpensive!!! from www.heatherednest.com
- Strips of fabric valance, or curtain accent. Done! Made one for my daughters dorm room….cute and easy!
- Turn an old curtain rod into a farmhouse style curtain rod. Add some drawer knobs to the ends and you have a budget friendly project!
- diy curtain rod tutorial.