Photo via: shuttercontractor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outside with reclaimed shutters and window we already have!! Just add a wreath
- Would be cute to make indoor window shutters from fence slats to open and close
- This is gorgeous! Turn an old discarded window into a new window box! I love garden art!
- picture through a window
- Re-purpose old window sashes and create a unique coffee table.
- Easy No-Sew Window Valance Projects – Window Valance Projects, DIY Window Valance, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Home Tips and Tricks, Home Hacks, How to Decorate Your Home, Decorating Your Home, No Sew Projects, Fast No Sew Projects
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger.
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden // Learn how to make an easy, budget-friendly hanging herb garden for your window. It will make your house prettier and fill your gardening void during winter months.
- Put book cases on either side of a window and create a nook.
- 3 Panel RARE Antique Vintage Farmhouse Wood Wooden Sash Window
- Strawberry Jam House: Old Wooden Window turned Towel Rack
- Modern Window Treatment Ideas and Where to Buy Them ~ Jennifer Decorates.com