Photo via: robbrestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A fantastic IKEA Moppe hack with a vintage world map and leather drawer handles. Full step by step DIY. Great gift for those with wanderlust.
- Learn how to stencil a cork board with the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- This stunning and amazing paper quilling idea has deep and patriotic thought behind its creation. You can trace your country’s map and give it the color of your national flag and portray this white bird, the symbol of peace in the middle of your filigree. The paper quilled flowers are beautiful and symbolizes the beauty and richness of nature and love in the people of world.
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- Antique World Map Decoupaged Candles | How to decoupage | Free printable old maps | Free printable decoupage paper | Before & After | DIY nautical home decor | Step-by-step decoupage video tutorial | TheNavagePatch.com
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- How to make a unique upcycled DIY pallet printed map picture frame. A cool and personal way to show your holiday photos.
- Window with pictures and quotes Heather, this is a cool idea for your window frame. Youd just have to use larger pictures and quotes-Brenda
- Farmhouse Glass Kitchen Sign – My Life From Home | farmhouse style | how to make a glass farmhouse sign | DIY | upcycled frame project | glass sign | kitchen sign | Silhouette project | farmhouse style projects | crafts
- DIY Steampunk Cigar Box Clock For Fathers Day- learn how to make a Steampunk Chic clock out of an old cigar box, flea market finds, and a clock kit! Step by step tutorial includes a materials list and detailed instructions for making the clock with a clock kit, and decorating a cigar box with old maps, vintage clock face and watch parts, metal gears and washers, filigree jewelry findings, Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and old plug fuses. Super cool decorator clock with a trendy steampunk look!
- 14 DIYs to add Fixer Upper Style Its no secret that Joanna Gaines has the world on a string. But you dont need to be a guest on the HGTV show to get the look! Here are 14 diy projects to bring the farmhouse style to your home