Photo via: timdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- RECYCLED wine bottles made into windchimes by Liftingupspirits
- Something cute to make with wine bottles
- Such a fun and easy way to recycle wine bottles!
- A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Homemade wine racks are fun to create and have an aesthetic appeal that applies to your unique home. Here are some Cool Wine Rack Ideas that will surely inspire you and help display your bottles creatively.
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Finish Brass cladding in wrapped or veneered sheet brass, patinated to different shades or colour tones, or distressed to create an antique or industrial feel. A versatile and effective finish.
- Carrot Napkin Utensils – DIY bushel of carrots for Easter utensils! Green utensils wrapped in an orange napkin to look like carrots.
- Christmas tree wrapped in ribbon. Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/design-blog
- cut 18 x18 or larger pieces of plywood, home depot cuts them for you wrapped in fabric remnants Click this image to join in on all our fun crafting & DIY projects! 🙂