Photo via: raisingcolorado.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Even though this is a DIY on how to make this spectacular driftwood mirror – I dont think I could ever do it justice as this artist has! It strikes both my desire to hang it in my ecceltic apartment & my love affair with natures canvas – woOd!
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- Wine bottle diy decor. Im loving this bottle idea to decorate.
- I really like this idea, especially the portability…Poles for lights – concrete in buckets
- This looks cute and easy to do. Im not very good at crafts, but I think this is doable for even me!
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- Cinema seating on the cheap. Stacked pallets and comfy cushions. I wonder how comfortable it really is. A very interesting idea.
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- We stumbled across this really cute and pretty piece of canvas wall art and couldn’t help but share it! We originally found this post from Crystal, on It’s Doable. This blog is no longer available but the instructions for this wall art are so easy! Cut different sized petals out of a variety of patterned scrapbook paper to create …