Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- Feel like gettin a new dress for summer? Well, dont throw your old summer dress. Turn it into a bag. Easy peasy! Just follow the tutorial.
- DIY Beach Bag with summer must-haves, includes free cut file download! This cute beach bag is perfect for your summer travels and adventures!
- What better way to start thinking about summer projects than with a rummage or garage sale furniture makeover. Quickly turn a plain, boring bench into a beautiful home decor accent piece with help from Isabelle LaRue from Engineer Your Space.
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- Turn castoff old junk into amazing decor for your home. Heres a look at some of my favorite recreations using salvaged pieces.
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!
- Bring beauty into your home with simple decor this summer. The farmhouse style is becoming a classic. Check out great tips for a summer farmhouse look.
- Budget brides and DIY now you can create the perfect beach weddings with shells, sea glass, driftwood and more, all on sale at Afloral. Shop now for great prices on wedding decorations.
- Tension Rod Uses – Turn your kitchen into a charming “outdoor cafe” by adding this simple “awning.” Simply drape your tired old valance over a second tension rod to give it a whole new look!
- Turn an old curtain rod into a farmhouse style curtain rod. Add some drawer knobs to the ends and you have a budget friendly project!