Photo via: notonthehighstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This farmhouse style produce rack is so easy to build and so useful. There are literally TONS of different places in the house this can be used! ShorewestRealtors
- Winter is hard on your skin. Fight back with one of my favorite winter homemade body scrubs
- Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects will show you just how versatile lavender essential oil can be.
- Hot Chocolate Playdough is one of our favorite sensory activities for children, because it allows them to get their hands messy with a fun winter smell.
- Peruse some of our favorite HGTV Fixer Upper interior design moments captured by Rachel Whyte!
- A list of favorite gold polka dot DIYs.
- Grab a yard of your favorite fabric and a few different size canvas and staple… EASY!!
- Towel Rack used as Plant Hanger…great way to keep some of your favorite fresh herbs growing with reach of the cook!
- Thrift shopping is one of our favorite things to do. We love the moment when we walk up and down the aisles of the thrift store and make an unexpected discovery. The thrill of the hunt is so exciting – but even more than that is the thrill of coming up with ideas for our …
- Turn castoff old junk into amazing decor for your home. Heres a look at some of my favorite recreations using salvaged pieces.
- take a block of wood and cover it with your favorite fabric and then add hooks
- Timbered boxes can be used to plant a variety of materials, but if you are looking to add only one, consider using it as an herb garden for a steady supply of your favorite seasoning. Take cutting and dry them to use year round.