Photo via: placeofmytaste.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- Also known as a biscuit quilt, this DIY puff quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and is so cute for a babys nursery! This easy sewing project is a great baby shower gift or birthday present for a new baby and can be easily customized for a boy or girl.
- DIY Sandals and Flip Flops – Simple Yet Chic DIY Shoes – Creative, Cool and Easy Ways to Make or Update Your Shoes – Decorate Flip Flops with Cheap Dollar Store Crafts and Ideas – Beaded, Leather, Strappy and Painted Sandal Projects – Fun DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-sandals
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- Learn how to simple it is to create fun succulent terra cotta pot projects with chalk paint. Country Chic paint. Chalk paint project. Succulent pots. Succulent plant. Distressed pot. Antiqued pot. Faux antiquing planters. Easy gift ideas. How to use chalk paint. Chalk paint tutorial. Pinterest party ideas.
- Use a Sharpie to make dots in this unique flower pot craft! Its so easy that a child could do it, and you just need a few simple supplies. via @diy_candy
- Want to know how to make great DIY projects by using books? Check out these easy upcycled craft project tutorials. Cool ideas, learn the art of upcycling.
- This is no ordinary chalkboard frame, velcro is used so that its easy to change the photos. Also, you can add some fun by writing your own tags & hashtags.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- It’s easier than you think to redo your old wooden deck. This DIY deck makeover from Emily, of Emily Henderson, is full of stylish design inspiration. Emily stained her wooden deck with a fresh coat of Natural to give it a rich, warm color. Then, she added modern outdoor furniture and chic potted plants to bring the whole design together.
- 41 Easiest DIY Projects Ever – Easy DIY Whiteboards – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/easy-diy-projects